Welcome To My Page




♥There's no success without sacrifice, There should have no fighting among any of us in this world, I have my future, can I change my future? Accept other for others to accept you.♥



hidden hit counter

About Me

My Photo
A3=A.A.A.
kAcang lu, SarawaK, Malaysia
I'm Aziz for short Me is Me :D
View my complete profile

A day posting in Forum

Today, I begin my afternoon with posting in sepaku.net.com
it have been for at least two weeks i've been in this forum.
It is surprisingly that I managed to post as many as 700 post, just in two weeks? hahah
It's fun anyway, I got new info and meet new friends, and post some good info to the public.
And tonight I'm continue my post.
Beside that I listen to MA music :D
1. David Archuleta :D my fav :D Don't Let Go
2. Colbie Caillat :D I Do :D
3. I Never Told You
4 David Archuleta Again :D  Something About Love :D
I feel a bit tired now that my back are hurts.
Also im chatting wif my friend on ym wanna add me??
abgabdaziz_93@yahoo.com
dont' have yahoo?
add this
abgabdaziz_93 @ ..... hotmail .com (abgabdaziz_93@hotmail.com)
that's all for today :D
That's how it is....
0 Responses