Welcome To My Page




♥There's no success without sacrifice, There should have no fighting among any of us in this world, I have my future, can I change my future? Accept other for others to accept you.♥



hidden hit counter

About Me

My Photo
A3=A.A.A.
kAcang lu, SarawaK, Malaysia
I'm Aziz for short Me is Me :D
View my complete profile

Thanks,Good Luck, Farewell

As I read his blog just now, (Last day in June) suddenly My Idea pop-up from my mind.
Next week he will continue his study to Politeknik Mukah in Engineering ,well he really want to be an Engineer.KEEP IT UP! Gambadeh!!


Who is he?? He’s Mohd Hafiz.
For me, he’s so He was a very cheerful person, but when time goes wrong there’s will be a dark cloud under his head. He still a human being anyway. He also like a ‘crazy2’ boy or in a polite word, he’s naughty boy also but that what make him fun to be with. sometime Im the one who naughty as well hahahah’
Not so naughty arr....can can arr...:D



I’ve known him since I was 7 grade(darjah 6), but it was an awkward moment eheheh..he’ll understand it right hafiz :D? Hehehe



Well since the first time I met him, he was a funny boy.
He always make me laugh, not every time but seriously.
Since then we’ve been friends until now.
Who know, that awkward moment make both of us a close friend.
Hell yeah we are :D eheheh

There many hardship that we’ve been through together.
Good and bad time :D..



Now we’ll take our own path to achieve what we want to be.
Thank you so much willing to be my friend. You’re one in a million you know. :D
The time we spent together, I will never forget it.
I had much fun with you for these past 5 years with you.



Thank you , thank you and thank you so much...
As we know, every relationship had a conflict sometime.
I am very2 sorry if i had make a mistake directly or indirectly.
If i have hurt your feeling or do the thing that you dislike.
I am sorry yet that what make our friendship tougher and stronger.
I will never forget what we did together with our friends, your laugh and smile it’s make my life full with colour???huh??!! eheheh





It’s such a wonderful thing that I had you. Thanks for everything
I hope you’ll remember me and your friend when you continue your studying.
I wish you a good luck . Don’t forget your friend when you have the success ..okay?? “D ...



And thanks for intro ‘him’ to me. :s :’P
I hope someday we will meet again :D

Thank you.
 















Sincerely,

Abang Abdul Aziz.







Assalamualaikum....

That's how it is....
0 Responses