Welcome To My Page




♥There's no success without sacrifice, There should have no fighting among any of us in this world, I have my future, can I change my future? Accept other for others to accept you.♥



hidden hit counter

About Me

My Photo
A3=A.A.A.
kAcang lu, SarawaK, Malaysia
I'm Aziz for short Me is Me :D
View my complete profile

Dalam bulan Ramadhan.. Bulan yg Mulia..

It's been a long time since i haven't update my blog is it.. hahah ..
So now... I would like to tell and talk about what happen in THIS HOLY MONTH OF RAMADHAN...
First, like always.. we have to fasting whole month...

Since it Ramadhan, we have to Solat TARAWIKH at nigh..every night from the beginning of the month until the end of the month ..
At first I go early to Terawikh..but in the third night OMG .. I WAS LATE.. the Surau already full occupied hahaha..


  Sorry kay.. The picture not clear enough .. since it was taken from my camera phone..

So I decide to Solat at home. after that... I begin to go early.. and that's not at all..it's bcoz i have 'friend' there also..since I have 'him' with me..so There's another reason for me to come early also.. ahahahha ... tetttet...ahah

After the 20th night the number of the prayer begin to decreasing haha .. like always haha..




Still .. Im with 'him' ahahha... apa ka?? =_= pelik na juwak ku tok nak..ahahha
Alhamdulillah..until the end... I hope our friendship will keep until the end.. -AMIN- ...

After 20th day of fasting , there who make 'berbuka puasa' at Surau. So I joined it. 





Now it's in the final stage hahha like a game already hahah it's in final week of Ramadhan.. Aildifit' coming Ramadhan soon will go .. until next time insyaAllah.. IT SO SAD MA!!!!! It's sad for couple of reason hahaha.. sshssh... 

That's it for now.. Until next time...
*Sorry if I had a broken Grammar or what so ever.

That's how it is....
0 Responses