Welcome To My Page




♥There's no success without sacrifice, There should have no fighting among any of us in this world, I have my future, can I change my future? Accept other for others to accept you.♥



hidden hit counter

About Me

My Photo
A3=A.A.A.
kAcang lu, SarawaK, Malaysia
I'm Aziz for short Me is Me :D
View my complete profile

New :D

Today ahaa.... I just changed and edit my layout and my background , even though it's not beautiful as others but it's satisfies me heee... :D
It's take long time for me to change and finding the layout coz I have to find it my self, furthermore I'am picky heehhe ....
While I'm posting this, I tried to upload a picture in this blog but it rejected by the server?? what the heck??! =_=!!
xXx!! Why??
hmm....today is tuesday , and now still gawai dayak holiday for one week... the school holiday as same as the MARIMAR DRAMA!! tsk2.... for sure??? one week!!
Haiya that tv3 server.... Then they replace it with indon story...huh!
It's always be like that..Now my brother and my sis-in law are here with us. They came here last saturday by bus.
Last weekend we got a wedding ceremony.It's my cuz'n not me okay! hahah
Now I don't know what to do today..Just do some home work ..
Anyway I'll go to sabah this september, KLMU wait for me..thee... I took Multimedia Application theeheee
All the best for all my friends :D
That's how it is....
0 Responses