Welcome To My Page




♥There's no success without sacrifice, There should have no fighting among any of us in this world, I have my future, can I change my future? Accept other for others to accept you.♥



hidden hit counter

About Me

My Photo
A3=A.A.A.
kAcang lu, SarawaK, Malaysia
I'm Aziz for short Me is Me :D
View my complete profile

To Kuala Tatau

Today my family and I eat at kedai makanan at Sri Kandi Cafe :D
I eat Nasi Lalapan, my father eat Nasi Ayam , My brother eat Nasi Goreng Ayam , my mom eat Mee Soup adn my sis-in law eat Mee Kolok.





Then after we finish eating my father bring us to Tatau or Sebauh if I'm not mistaken ..
We're just hang around and watch Kedai2 warung (Shop) ..





and here some picture of my family taking of their picture hehehe ...

















AWAS!! Sarawakien Model....











 Model Penambang di Kuala Tatau











My Parents :D
and there is no me eheheh

That's how it is....
0 Responses