Welcome To My Page




♥There's no success without sacrifice, There should have no fighting among any of us in this world, I have my future, can I change my future? Accept other for others to accept you.♥



hidden hit counter

About Me

My Photo
A3=A.A.A.
kAcang lu, SarawaK, Malaysia
I'm Aziz for short Me is Me :D
View my complete profile

Finance & Accounts for continue studying

 I want MARA(Majlis Amanah Rakyat) Finance and e-lawence ?? huh ?? ahahah
Conditions Applicants:
- Applicants parents are malaysian
-Applicants parents not in blacklist by the Agency
- Academic condition:
5 Credit in SPM;
-BM
-MATH/ ADDITIONAL MATH
-SC/PHYS/CHEM/BIO dll
-ANY TO OTHER SUBJECT
- PASS IN ENGLISH
 I got D for PHYS and CHEM that's the problem..and B4 i got accepted by the MARA , I have to write an essay about myself my studies plan and my career plan , at least 300 words.
Huh! Lame(huh???)ahahah
and I got to open CIMB account also...haish...picky right??? huh....

 
That's how it is....
0 Responses