Welcome To My Page




♥There's no success without sacrifice, There should have no fighting among any of us in this world, I have my future, can I change my future? Accept other for others to accept you.♥



hidden hit counter

About Me

My Photo
A3=A.A.A.
kAcang lu, SarawaK, Malaysia
I'm Aziz for short Me is Me :D
View my complete profile

OH! MARIO!

Since I begin blogging , did I ever post something related to the artist??? Did I?
Hmm....So now I'm gonna start to post about the artist that I liked :D
I judge by their appearance,their acting or singing ability something like that, What I like about them...
Well Usually I will post about Male artist since the female actor this era so 'SEKSA-SEKSA'
HAHAHAHA :D ...
Now and today I will Post about this guy...(anyway,maybe I will focus with Asian Artis) Well
S.W.A.G. YEAH!!!





He is Mario Maurer , (Thai: มาริโอ้ เมาเร่อ, born December 4, 1988 in Thailand) ..(wah!!! 4 december, I like :D) His age???20'3 something.Yeah Still young.
He's Thai model and actor. He is best known for his lead roles in the 2007 film, The Love of Siam and the 2011 sleeper hit, First Love (A Little Thing Called Love).

 When I see his face,"It's remind me of someone that I know"..what??? ahahaha ...sshss!!! :P

 I know him when I saw The love of Siam trailer.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjPRZ2hMKWQ

 Well first I don't know what that movie about so I decide that I want to watch it.
First,I'm shocked coz, .. emm..want to know?? Watch the trailer or watch the movie.
http://www.viki.com/channels/2756-the-love-of-siam/videos
It was a sad story from what I see,but it worth watching it.
It's shows about Friendship,love,guilty,sadness, loosing somebody and love between friendship.



And the second one is From 'A Little Thing Called Love' .... I like this movie as well.
And I lOve that character that he lead and that girl 'Nam' lead.

He's character is P'shone.


He's naughty and popular in his school 'Most Popular and handsome boy' in his school..

This is who played the character 'Nam' and she's his lover.


She work hard to becoming beautiful , smart and popular just because of 'P'shone'
There's many thing happened in this movie between Him and Her...
There was Friendship,love,sad,happy,hope,sacrifice in this story.
It's wort watching this movie also.

Watch it here :D

http://www.viki.com/channels/2479-a-little-thing-called-love-first-love/videos

 So that's all for today and Mario story for now.
Hope You'll enjoy it :D

That's how it is....
0 Responses