Welcome To My Page




♥There's no success without sacrifice, There should have no fighting among any of us in this world, I have my future, can I change my future? Accept other for others to accept you.♥



hidden hit counter

About Me

My Photo
A3=A.A.A.
kAcang lu, SarawaK, Malaysia
I'm Aziz for short Me is Me :D
View my complete profile

Last Night BBQ :D

This is the picture that I've taken last night...
I'm so full last night , I MEAN MY STOMACH LAAA...:D





that's my sis-in law , brother and my mother cooking..And I was helping with the preparing (in the last picture)
Then this is when they ready to  burn the chicken and fish and sausages..




And this is what they've cook(burn)






It's look yummy or not??? ahahah .. yet  I think it's okay ... hahahah

I took this picture when they were eating and we've invited some of our family to come ....




So now our fish that my second brother catch have finish ... hahahah This is the second BBQ that we had this year...

-FIN-

That's how it is....
0 Responses