Welcome To My Page




♥There's no success without sacrifice, There should have no fighting among any of us in this world, I have my future, can I change my future? Accept other for others to accept you.♥



hidden hit counter

About Me

My Photo
A3=A.A.A.
kAcang lu, SarawaK, Malaysia
I'm Aziz for short Me is Me :D
View my complete profile

About forum and further

Since last Mei, I didn't care about my forum in sepaku.net.com
So from now on, it's a.aa....maybe I will not able to update my forum and post forum nor reply it coz now I've been busy with something else than that forum ,
1. Try to study English


2. Buy things that I have to buy before I go further my studying in Sabah. It's KL,MUKK


3. Try to have fun as much as I can with my family and my friends


4. i will think more of this a while


That's how it is....
0 Responses