Welcome To My Page




♥There's no success without sacrifice, There should have no fighting among any of us in this world, I have my future, can I change my future? Accept other for others to accept you.♥



hidden hit counter

About Me

My Photo
A3=A.A.A.
kAcang lu, SarawaK, Malaysia
I'm Aziz for short Me is Me :D
View my complete profile

Plan to Mall

It's been awhile since My friend and I not go shopping and walking together hahah
Since 'he' will continue his study at Mukah next month, so we decide to have fun together2 before he gone hahaha...



So today we plan to Go to .. you know right ,?? ehhe ^^ ^^ ^^
First we plan to E>A>T?? EAT ehehe , since my gf want to eat Ramen so we will go to WHAT THE PLACE CALL??EMMM.. ... Sushi King la...
Then I plan to go to Popular to buy a book.. I hope I can buy it later hehe
Then I don't know what to do next...It's up to my friend and the condition... daa....

That's how it is....
0 Responses