Welcome To My Page




♥There's no success without sacrifice, There should have no fighting among any of us in this world, I have my future, can I change my future? Accept other for others to accept you.♥



hidden hit counter

About Me

My Photo
A3=A.A.A.
kAcang lu, SarawaK, Malaysia
I'm Aziz for short Me is Me :D
View my complete profile

Oh! My Lady

OMG!!! I like this K-Drama much2 .. ehehehe... Like it very much..
Since I have no mood for playing games and watching television, so I watch K-Drama that have been downloaded..

Want some picture?? here some..



This is the main actress and actor ...

Know the main actor?? His from a member super junior Siwon :D
Here is the actress ..

She's Chae Rim .That's all that I know about her .. Bianey... :D

So what this story/drama is all about??
It's about a spunky 35-year-old housewife, Yoon Gae Hwa, takes on the job of manager to prickly top star Sung Min Woo in order to earn enough money to regain custody of her child from her ex-husband. Romantic hijinks and hilarity ensues when they find themselves in an awkward living situation as Min Woo pays Gae Hwa to take care of his daughter, Ye Eun.

What happen?? Want to know?? Watch it on youtube or viki .

Hope you'll enjoy it! :D

Enjoy the Song :D
That's how it is....
0 Responses